The “13th INDIAN VETERINARY CONGRESS
XX ANNUAL CONFERENCE OF IAAVR AND NATIONAL SYMPOSIUM
“ THRUST AREAS IN VETERINARY RESEARCH, EDUCATION, REGULATORY REFORMS AND GOVERNANCE FOR QUALITY SERVICES TO FARMERS”, will be held 11-12th April 2013 at Institute of Animal Health & Veterinary Biologicals, Hebbal, Bangalore.
Besides general issues relating to veterinarians, veterinary science, research and education and extension,
the Congress will organize a number of Round Tables, General and poster Sessions covering the following areas
1. Livestock and Poultry Health.
2. Livestock and Poultry Production and Products Technology.
3. Veterinary Microbiology, Parasitology and Pathology.
4. Veterinary Biotechnology, immunology and Biochemistry.
5. Veterinary Pharmacology and Toxicology, and Medicine.
6. Veterinary Physiology, reproduction and Nutrition.
7. Veterinary Anatomy and Histology, and Surgery.
8. Management of Wild, Zoo and Laboratory Animals.
9. Basic science and Public relation.
10. Poster Session
Round Table: Regulatory reforms in Veterinary Pharma Industry and Biologicals Production
Round Table: Guidelines for antimicrobial standards in livestock health care
Registration Fees (On or before 31st December 2011)
Member Rs. 2000/- Non Member Rs. 2200/-
Student Rs. 1500/- Retired Veterinarians Rs. 1000/-
Spouse Rs. 1000/- Res. Assoc/SRF/JRF Rs. 1600/
Registration Fee should be sent in favour of Treasurer, “XX Annual Conference of IAAVR”
payable at Bangalore and posted to Dr. Amitha Reena Gomes, Treasurer, XX Annual Conference of
IAAVR”, IAH&VB, Bangalore -560024
Interested scientists, teachers, field veterinarians and students may send their abstract (200-250 words)
in duplicate (with soft copy) and registration fee to: Dr. S. M. Byregowda, Organizing Secretary. 13th IVC & Joint Director, Institute of Animal Health & Veterinary Biologicals, hebbal, Bangalore. E-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org, email@example.com